Trax Cash on delivery account demand has increased in Pakistan for two reasons. Firstly, online business is increasing day by day in Pakistan. Secondly, Trax is cheap compared to its competitors. In any cash-on-delivery account, There are three parties involved. First, the sender, the second receiver, and the third party pick up the goods from the Seller and deliver them to the customer, collect the bill amount on behalf of the sender, and deposit this amount to the sender’s account.
In this loop, we are the sellers who want to sell our products online and send our products to our customers. Our online customer is the second party to receive our product and pay the amount decided online. Moreover, Trax is the third party who will collect the product from us, deliver it to our customer, collect the bill amount, and transfer it to our registered account after seven days.
Table of ContentsToggle Table of Content
Why do we need cash on the delivery account
Online business was increasing in Pakistan at a pace before the corona pandemic. However, it has unexpectedly rushed due to lockdowns. On the other hand, the people of Pakistan are now familiar with online shopping and feel comfortable with online shopping.
However, there was a trust gap between the customer and the Seller because the online customer only watches a product picture or a video; they are not sure whether the product will be the same as they think after watching the view. So they felt hesitant to buy the product. Furthermore, the buyer is tentative about whether they will receive the product if they transfer online money before shipment.
On the other hand, the Seller can not send the product before receiving the bill amount because the Seller does not know the buyer.
So, the Trax cash-on-delivery account solved these problems. When a seller opens a Trax cash-on-delivery account, he can easily manage his ordered shipments. Trax cash on delivery account allows the Seller to fill in all the required information online, and Trax will collect the parcel from the registered office and deliver it to the buyer. After deducting delivery charges, the Trax office will deliver the package to the customer, collect the amount, and deposit the amount in the Seller’s registered account. The buyer can also refuse to collect the parcel, return the package to the Seller, and the buyer will not pay any amount in this case.
How to open a Trax cash-on-delivery account
First, open the following to fill out the online form for the Trax cash on delivery account.
You will see an online form for Trax cash on the delivery account.
Click on the register button to access the online form for a Trax cash on delivery account.
Fill out the form according to your information.
- Company name: Write down the name of your online business.
- Person contact: Provide the name of the person who will contact for parcels delivery
- Company address: Provide the company address for picking up the parcel for delivery
- Phone number: Provide the contact number of the person who will contact for parcels delivery
- CNIC number: Write down the CNIC (computerized nationality identity card number) of the business owner
- Phone number: Provide any other number for contact if the first number is not responding (Not compulsory )
- NTN Number: Provide the NTN (National tax number) of the Company if the Company has an NTN number (Not compulsory)
- STRN number: Provide the sale tax registration number of the Company if the Company is registered in FBR for sale tax.
- URL: Write down the URL of your company website, Facebook page, or Instagram page
- City: Provide the city name of your Company
- Nature of account: Cash on delivery account
- Product types: Choose the correct type of product from the drop-down menu for your business, as shown in the picture below
- Expected average shipments: Provide the information about your expected shipments (50 per month at the start)
- Expected average shipment duration: Monthly
- Reference: Select the correct option from the drop-down menu as you get information about the Trax cash on delivery account.
- Sale Person: Trax will provide the list of the salespersons according to your area, as you mentioned in the address for contact. Choose the salesperson from the drop-down menu
- Brand name: If you are selling a brand product, then provide the information about the brand (Not compulsory)
- Segments: For online business e-commerce
- Territory: Write down the area of your address
- Sub-segment: COD
Click on the next button to go to another page.
The second step of the Trax cash on the delivery account is shipping information.
- Pickup address: Provide the address of the picking point of the parcels
- Brand name: name of your brand (Not compulsory)
- Phone number: Write down the phone number of the contact person
- Email address: Provide the Company email address for communication with Trax
- Person of contact: Write down the name of the contact person from your Company
- Shipper city: Mention the company city
- Product type: Choose the product type from the drop-down menu
Click on the next button to switch to the next step of the Trax cash on the delivery account form.
To read about Online business ideas in Pakistan, click on the below link
The third step of the Trax cash on the delivery account is the bank information.
- Bank name: Choose the bank name of your Company for a cash deposit from Trax, which Trax will collect from the buyer on your behalf.
- Account title: Provide the name of your account title
- Branch Name: Provide the branch name of your bank
- IBAN: There is an IBAN (Internation bank account number) written on every cheque. Provide the IBAN in this section
- Account number: Write down the bank account number
- Bank city: provide the city of the bank in which you opened the account
The document is the fourth section of the Trax cash on delivery account.
- Picture of CNIC (front): Attach the image of the account holder’s CNIC front side (Computerized national identity card)
- Picture of CNIC (Back): Attach the image of the account holder’s CNIC backside (Computerized national identity card)
- Picture of bank cheque: Attach the image of your bank cheque
The last section of the Trax cash on the delivery account is login information.
- Email address: Write down the email address as a login in the Trax online system
- Enter password: Set a password to access your Trax account later for account
- Click on the box (I’m not a robot) for verification and submit your Trax cash on the delivery account application
Congratulations! You have done with Trax cash on delivery account.
1 thought on “How to open Trax cash on delivery account in Pakistan in 2023”
Pingback: The best guide for opening a TCS cash on delivery account in Pakistan - Business Dream
Comments are closed.