We will guide you on how to create a daraz seller account. However, starting a business and growing will only be possible when you have the correct information. Moreover, we will guide you on how to make a daraz seller account and grow your business.
How to Create a daraz Seller account
To sell your product on Daraz, you will make a seller account on the Daraz website. We provide a complete guide to starting a new business on Daraz in 2023. Click on the below link to open a page with Daraz seller account opening options to create your account. (sellercenter.daraz.pk)
After clicking this link, you will see a page below for how to make a daraz seller account. You have two options for how to make a daraz seller account. The below picture shows the daraz seller center front page.
- Register as a Global Seller
- Create an account (Business in Pakistan)
First, we will guide you on how to make a daraz seller account for business in Pakistan.
To read about how to make brand on daraz, click on the below link.
daraz seller account sign up for Pakistan
You will see a box written, “create an account.” as shown above for the daraz seller account sign up. Moreover, you will enter your mobile no in the box written “enter a phone number.” for which you want to make a Daraz seller account and drag the button from left to right as written “Please slide to verify.” on daraz seller center page. You will receive a code on your provided mobile number, valid for 5 minutes. The box will extend as shown in the picture below.
- Enter the verification code
- Set a password having a minimum of 8 characters with at least 1 upper letter (A, B, C etc.), one number (1, 2, 3 etc.) and one special letter (!@, # etc.).
- Enter your password again in the lower box for password confirmation.
- Enter the referral code for reference, but it’s optional.
- Click on the create account button
After clicking the create account button, you will see another window for more detail to make a daraz seller account. You have done with the daraz seller account sign up.
Daraz seller account verification
After creating an account on daraz, you will have to provide information for below mentioned headings. Moreover, we will discuss how to create a daraz seller account in more detail.
- Add profile
- Add Address
- Verify ID & Bank
- Add product
Read about how to start business on daraz, click on the below link.
Daraz’s seller account profile
- Enter your store name (your shop name, e.g., Digimax, Max solution etc.)
- Click on the add button written in the Email box you will see another window shown below
For email verification, you must verify your mobile number, provided at the beginning of the account creation, for how to create a daraz seller account.
- Your mobile number is written in the box, and you will click on the button “Send.”
- You will receive a code on your registered mobile no.
- Enter the code in the verification code box
- Click on the button written next
- After clicking the Next button, you will see another window below.
- Enter the Email ID with which you want to register with Daraz. Pk
- Click on the send button written in front of the verification code box
- You will receive a code in your provided an email ID
- Enter the code in the verification code box
- Click on the next button for email ID verification.
You have successfully entered your Daraz account profile information. Now click on the next button for how to create a daraz seller account.
Daraz’s seller account address
In this section, you will provide the information as shown below picture for daraz seller center.
- You are filling Daraz account form for Pakistan, so you can not edit the first box written Pakistan.
- Choose your Province (Sindh, Baluchistan, Punjab, KPK, Gilgit, Azad Kashmir etc.)
- Select the area of your Province
- Choose the nearest area of your location.
- Enter your exact street, Building name and office no etc
- Click on the next button
You have done with your Daraz account address.
Verify ID & Bank
In this section, you will have two options mentioned below for daraz seller center.
- I am an individual (personal business)
- I am a sole trader or incorporated business (Registered company, single member, private limited or public limited)
Select the option according to your business. Moreover, you can not edit this option once you have finished the verification.
ID & bank verification for individual
When you click on the option “I am an individual,” you must provide the information shown in the picture below.
- First, Click on the button “Upload a picture.” For CNIC front side
- Second, click on the button “upload a picture.” For CNCI back side
- Provide CNIC name in the box written ID name
- Write CNIC number in the box written ID number
- Upload your bank account cheque picture
- Write the account holder’s name
- Provide the IBAN on a cheque (PK22 MEZN 00 etc.)
- Write Bank name (Meezan, MCB, etc)
- Brach code of the bank
- You can also verify your bank details with a QR code attached to Daraz.Pk aap
- Click on the Submit button
You have provided information for individual businesses for Daraz. Pk account.
ID & Bank verification for company
If you select the option “I am a sole trader or incorporated business, ” you will see a window shared below.
- Verify corporate file: Upload your company registration certificate from SECP
- Legal name: Provide the SECP registered owner name of the company
- Business registration number: Write the SECP company registration number
- Verify bank information: Upload your company cheque picture
- Account holder name: Write the account holder’s name
- IBAN: Provide the IBAN on a cheque (PK22 MEZN 00 etc.)
- Bank name: Write the Bank name (Meezan, MCB, etc.)
- Branch code: Brach code of the bank
- Bar code verification: You can also verify your bank details with a QR code attached to Daraz.Pk aap
- Click on the Submit button
Click on the submit button for Bank and ID verification process completion. After that, you will see another window for Daraz Product upload, as shown in the next section.
How to add products to the Daraz seller account
After Bank and ID verification, you will upload your products to the Daraz account, as shown in the picture below.
Click on the “Add Products” button to enter into a new window shown below.
- Product image: Upload your product picture for Daraz product, add
- After uploading the picture of your product, the window will go large for more details about your product, as shown below pictures
- Product name: Write the name of your product with the brand name, if any
- Company: Select the category of your product from the drop-down menu
- Video URL: Provide the YouTube link to your product video (This is optional)
- Product attributes: If you are selling a product of another’s brand, then select the brand name from the search menu
- Detailed description: Write a short description of your product ( key features, specific, write in bullet form)
- Description local: Write the description for your product in your local language (URDU)
- Description English: Describe your product in English in the next section of the form, as shown in the picture above. Moreover, you will describe your product in paragraph form
Price, Stock, service & delivery
- What’s in the box: Provide the information about your Packing
- Media center: If your product has a different variant (Shoes have different sizes, grocery has extra kgs, Cloth has different size sand colors etc.), click the upload button to add your product pictures.
- Price & Stock: Provide the information about stock availability, price, quantity, Seller SKU (stock keeping unit means no, kg, g or other units), volume, and flavor
- Warranty type: Provide warranty type if you have any (International warranty, National Warranty, no warranty etc.)
- Warranty period: Warranty period ( One month, two months, three months etc.)
- Warranty policy: Write your warranty policy (For example, No warranty claim if the product is broken etc.)
- Package Weight: The packaged weight of your delivery
- Package dimension: Package dimensions (Carton height, width and length)
- Click on the submit button, and you have added your product to your Daraz seller account successfully.
We have guided you on how to create a daraz seller account in 2023 Pakistan. In addition, we will guide you further on how to create a daraz seller account in 2023 for foreigners.
daraz seller account login
You have done with your daraz seller accounts for Pakistan. Now you can log in to your daraz account.
- Email or phone: enter your registered phone number or email address for the Daraz seller account login
- Password: Provide the correct password set at the daraz account creation to the daraz seller account login.
Now you can access your daraz seller center account for Pakistan.
daraz seller account sign up for Overseas
Overseas can also create a Daraz seller account in Pakistan as overseas. In this section, we will guide you on creating a daraz seller account in Pakistan as an overseas. The Daraz is a cross-border e-commerce platform of Alibaba. Click on the register as a Global seller button as highlighted in the above picture. You will see another window, as shown below.
You will read the notes before filling out the daraz overseas seller account form. Now ill, the form
As shown below, you will complete a form to create a daraz seller account overseas.
Applicant information for overseas
- Applicant company name: Write the name of your company (an individual overseas person can not do business on daraz)
- Apply for brand name: Enter the brand name which you want to sell on daraz in Pakistan
- Applicant position: Select your appropriate position in the company (General manager, Head of a cross-border department, or Store operation manager)
- Applicant name: Provide your name
- Contact number: Provide your contact number so that daraz will contact you for any query related to the account
- Email: Provide your valid email for Daraz’s contact
- Digital talk number: Provide your whats app or any other application number (IMO, WeChat etc.)
- Upload your company registration license
Daraz overseas seller account company overview
In this section, you will provide information about your company, as shown below.
- Number of B2C (business to customer) teams in your company: You will select an option that fits your company. For example, how many employees contact the final customer to get orders? (less than 50, between 50 to 100, between 100 to 200, or greater than 200 employees)
- Team cross-border B2C e-commerce operation years: You will choose an option that suits your company’s experience in overseas e-commerce
- In which market is the B2C operation experience distributed: Choose an option for your company distribution area like south Asia, USA, European or any other
- The city where your warehouse is located: Write down the city name of your company warehouse or store.
- Company source type ( Own company, OEM-original equipment manufacturer, or wholesaler trader)
- The annual sale of cross-border B2C business (Choose the appropriate option of your company cross-border customer sale in US dollars)
- The number of SPUs that can be sold across the border: Select the option that suits your cross-border SPU (Standard product unit) sale
- The industry of the e-commerce store operated by your company: Choose an appropriate option according to the products that your company is selling online (Fashion, Electronics, Grocery, or FMCG)
- Average FOB (Free on board means price without international shipment cost) price of the product: Select an option near your average price without-shipment cost.
- Average category: You have chosen the category of your company products; now you will specifically mention the products in this section ( baby products, Women’s Cloth, Men shoes, auto parts etc.)
Cross border daraz seller center survey
- Whether there is a brand type product: Mention if your company has a brand product that is popular with people called brand.
- Plan to invest in the annual marketing of Daraz’s new store: Select the option that suits your digital marketing budget, like Facebook ads, Google ads promotion on products etc
- Company B2C cross-border platform survey: Now you will provide the link of your online store that your company is already running in any region for audit survey as mentioned in early option “which market is the B2C operation experience distributed” (Lazada, Amazon, Shoppe etc.)
- In this section, you will provide screenshots of your online store on platforms like Lazada or any other to verify your company’s presence in e-commerce.
- How did you know the daraz: Write down the medium from which you have information about the daraz online seller account in Pakistan for overseas.
- Click on the submit button to apply.
- Daraz will review your application and get back to you by email for approval or need any other information about your store.
Congratulations, you have done with the daraz seller center account for Pakistan or overseas. We wish you the best of luck in your future. Never give up and work hard for success, no one can stop you.
4 thoughts on “How to create a Daraz seller account in 2023”
Pingback: What is content writing? 11 best-tested tips for effective content writing - Business Dream
Pingback: How to create a Facebook business page: A best step-by-step guide - Business Dream
Pingback: How to Sell on Daraz, guide how to start a business on Daraz in 2023 - Business Dream
Pingback: 18 easy-to-start business ideas for students in Pakistan - Business Dream
Comments are closed.