Telenor franchise opportunity in Pakistan has great investment potential. The invention of the computer has improved human working capacity, and the worldwide website internet provides a platform to connect worldwide. Now we can trade globally with one click, and mobile makes it quick due to applications like What’s app and WeChat.
Directly we can connect with our supplier and customer through the mobile network the whole day, seven days a week, through mobile cellular network. In March 2023, the total number of registered mobile network subscribers was 183.2 million, increasing daily. From 183.2 million subscribers, Telenor has a 27.8% market share with 48 million subscribers. Then, 27.8% of total subscribers use the Telenor mobile network to link with other persons internationally.
Telenor franchise opportunity
Telenor is a multinational organization working in 8 different countries. Moreover, Telenor Pakistan is the one brand of Telenor working in Pakistan. Telenor got a GSM license in May 2006 to start a business in Pakistan. They started their business in Pakistan on 15 March 2005. As a result, they changed the dimension of mobile networks, made healthy competition with existing mobile networks, and continued competing with other networks efficiently.
It will be valuable for you to work with multinational organizations that care for their customers and business partners like Telenor. Therefore, this article will discuss the requirements and procedures for starting a Telenor franchise business in Pakistan in 2023. Telenor follows a system to contract with any party to give him a franchise. They advertise the opportunity to be a part of their business, or sometimes you may place an application to the regional office. They will consider it if anyone wants to wind up his business with Telenor.
Telenor advertised an opportunity in March 2023 to enhance its business and was looking for suitable business partners. Therefore, we are sharing the area list below.
Now we will discuss the application criteria, process, and requirements for the application. After these features, we will also provide information about the required investment and monthly income from the Telenor franchise opportunity in Pakistan in 2023. Finally, we will share the information needed to fill out an application at the end of this article.
Read about how to start Jazz franchise in Pakistan, click on the following link.
Telenor franchise application criteria
First, we will discuss the application criteria required to start a Telenor franchise opportunity in Pakistan in 2023.
- To sign a contract with Telenor, you should have a graduation degree from a university affiliated with the Government.
- Telenor looks for a person who has a sound financial account and can make a heavy investment in a Telenor distributor outlet
- It would be a plus point if you have experience from a multinational organization in the distribution department and have a grip on distribution operations
- Telenor will not consider a person who is convicted in a tribunal or court of law for any moral turpitude offense like forgery, fraud, misappropriation, or any other
- If you have any other mobile network franchise, then you are not eligible to apply for the Telenor franchise opportunity
Telenor franchise application process
If you fulfill the application criteria, you will fill up an online form and submit it online. You can download the filled application form and send it to Subh Khalid, 345 Head Quarters Telenor Plot # 55, River View Avenue, Block B, Gulberg Greens Islamabad, Pakistan. You will submit a fee of Rs 10000 online through Easypaisa, visa debit, or credit card, which is non-refundable.
After presenting the payment, you will send an application online. Afterward, they will verify your entered detail in the application. Then, Telenor will call you for an interview in which they will judge your ability to run the business and your financial statement. Telenor will evaluate your application and have the right to accept or reject any application without conveying any reason, and their decision will be final. This blog discusses how to Start a Telenor franchise in Pakistan in 2023.
Responsibilities of a Telenor franchise
- Telenor will provide you with specifications to identify and develop a franchise outlet
- According to the Telenor customer-centricity vision, You will create a customer service, sales & distribution team, and a retail network
- You will offer Telenor products and services portfolio and ensure customer satisfaction, acquisition, and retention
- The way forward: Telenor will select you after a thorough selection process, and you can get unlimited growth opportunities. Moreover, you can also anticipate enormous non-financial and financial incentives because of Telenor’s dividend shareholders. Telenor considers franchises as an essential part of its operations. So, in the future, you will be a part of a program of management development
Read about how to start Zong franchise in Pakistan, click on the below link.
Telenor franchise Investment required
The investment necessary to start a Telenor franchise in Pakistan in 2023 depends on the opportunity available. For example, if Telenor extends its business in new areas, it will announce its required business partner. Otherwise, you will contact the regional office to find an opportunity for a running Telenor franchise. Here is the difference between the investment required; for a new franchise opening, they will ask you to submit security of Rs 750000. If you have a building, they can accept your building, but it’s not sure. However, they will select a building to start a Telenor franchise in Pakistan in 2023.
Investment to take a building on rent for Telenor franchise business in Pakistan is Advance 500000 per month rent 100000. According to the Telenor organization, building renovation and decoration (Signboards, pamphlets, counters, ceiling, floor tiles, billboards, furniture, office location inside the franchise, and visiting card design) may range from 1 to 1.5 million. You will hire a team to run a Telenor franchise in Pakistan in 2023. Moreover, the team will include an operational manager and sales workers. The salary of the team and other operational monthly expenses like electricity bills may range from 150000 to 200000.
The investment required to acquire a running Telenor franchise in Pakistan in 2023 will depend on the revenue generation of the franchise. Therefore, the regional office will meet with both parties (the Franchise seller and the franchise buyer) and decide the running franchise’s value according to the revenue generated from the franchise. For example, the revenue generated from the franchise is 500000 per month. Therefore, the matter may be 5 million, and if the revenue generation is higher than 500000, the value may be 10 million or greater.
Telenor franchise application form fill
We will guide you to fill a Telenor franchise opportunity application form.
To fill out an application for starting a Telenor franchise business in Pakistan in 2023, you will provide the following information through an online application form at the Telenor website. The information required is listed below.
- Name of the applicant in capital letters who wants to acquire a Telenor franchise opportunity
- Computerized national identity card number
- Email ID (Compulsory, Gmail, Yahoo, or any other)
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Address (As per CNIC)
- City Name of the applicant
- Primary Contact number (1st priority)
- Alternate contact number (Telenor will use this number for contacting you in case of primary number is not responding)
- Qualification, Institute name, and year of passing (Your education like B.A, B.Sc, M.A, M.Sc, MBA or any other professional degree)
If you are doing a job, you will provide the following information
- Retired or on duty
- Designation in your organization
- Your organization name
- Your monthly salary
- Address of your organization
If you are doing business at the time of applying for a Telenor franchise, then you will provide the following information
- Your organization category ( Sole-proprietorship, partnership, Public/private limited, or Franchise/dealership)
- Your designation in the company (CEO, director, or any other)
- Your company name
- Your company phone number
- Your company address
Nature of business
- Nature of your business (Wholesale/Distribution, Retail, Service industry, consultancy, or any other)
- Type of your product ( Cellular, FMCG, Electronic goods, or any other)
- Total business experience
- Name of the city to whom you are applying ( 1st priority, 2nd priority and 3rd priority)
- How will you manage or conduct a Telenor franchise (Personally or through a Delegate like a branch manager)
- Have you ever participated in getting a Telenor franchise before
- Specify a reason why you want to start a Telenor franchise in Pakistan in 2023 ( You can say Telenor is continuously growing and expanding its network, having a 27.8 % market share )
- Name of your registered organization which you are using to contract with Telenor for a franchise
- Are you registered with the Tax authority (Yes or Not)
Source of investment
- Investment source (Personal savings, Family income, Financial institution, partnership, or any other)
- Relation with any political party, trade union, or political person (Yes or Not)
- Do you have prior relevant experience in distribution and sales handling (Yes or Not)
- Do you make sure compliance with local laws by following
- Sick leaves
- Other local labor regulations and laws
- Have you been part of any investigation, enforcement action, or litigation for the last two years related to information security or privacy ( Yes or Not)
- Are you compliant with the local laws and internally recognized environmental standards (yes or Not)
- Does anyone from your immediate blood relation work for other telecom industries (Yes or Not)? If yes, then provide the following information
- City name
- Company name
- Does anyone from your immediate blood relation work for Telenor (Yes or No)? If yes, then provide the following information
- City name
- Click on the “I hereby confirm that all the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.”
Click on the Proceed to payment tab, and you will reach the next page on which you will pay the processing fee, which is 10000 (non-refundable). Next, you will see two payment modes: Easypaisa, visa debit, or credit. You will choose one of them and pay your fee. After the payment, you will submit our application online.
For Telenor website, open the following link.